Thursday, June 23, 2011

Commemorating 100 Posts

I started writing my commemorative 100th post last night. I was going to be all touchy feely and full of love for all of you readers. I was going to do all sorts of magic here.

Then, I didn't sleep but two hours last night. My horrific illness from the last six weeks has gotten worse again (my lungs are scratching and loud, I can't breathe, and the pain is quite unpleasant). My head is pounding. I can't think straight. I forgot my phone at home. The day has been longer than long. I have no clue how I got to work. Not sure how I had the energy to make it home. And I can't remember where I left my brain.

Needless to say, I can't for the life of me remember my brilliant thoughts commemorating this 100th post. Seriously, what's so important about 100 anyway? How is it any different from 99 or 101? Yes, it's nice and round, but its nothing really. And I honestly don't feel like I've been blogging long enough to commemorate anything.

So, instead, in commemoration of my 100th blog post, I am offering up myself. Leave a question or five in the comments and in a post soon to come, I will answer all of your questions truthfully. If I get no questions than I guess I will have to find a topic of my own. That could be devastating with my missing brain. So please help a girl out!

1 comment:

  1. okay - I'm gonna try to help with a topic or question - but then you have to help me the next time I am stumped. Fair's fair. :)

    1. Love hearing cute things your kids say and do. I especially like when you have a DQ story/comment that shows how cute and just like every other kid she is - I feel happy when you have those moments.

    2. What kind of law do you practice? Is it the kind you thought you would? Are you usually in court or out. My husband is an M & A attorney and never goes to court and doesn't wish he did. What fun is that?

    3. To celebrat 100 - you could list the 100 most delicious appetizers and/or desserts.

    HHmmmm, that's it. Have to figure out what I am going to write about.

    ReplyDelete

Having a child with a CHD is like being given an extra sense---the true ability to appreciate life. Each breath, each hug, each meal is a blessing when you've watched your child live off a ventilator, trapped in an ICU bed, being fed through a tube. Each minute is a miracle when you've watched your child almost die and come back to you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...